What should be done to optimally position a tourism website in the Google search results? We answer this question with our search engine optimization (SEO) expert review.
The following contents are included:
- Description of the approach
- Executive Summary
- Summary of the results
- Visibility of your site in Google search results
- History of visibility on Google in the last 12 months (based on Sistrix data)
- Keyword analysis and recommendation
- Top 50 keywords of the site by visibility and position (based on Sistrix data)
- Top 50 keywords of up to 2 other websites (of your choice) by visibility and position (based on Sistrix data)
- Meta data check and recommendation
- Page title (Meta Description)
- Page description (Meta Title)
- Canonical URLs
- Other meta data
- Linking analysis and recommendation
- Internal links
- External links
- Image check and recommendation
- Naming, alternative texts and compression
- Forwarding analysis
- Check for faulty redirects
As a result, you will be able to optimise your tourism website for discoverability in search engines and attract additional interested visitors. We are happy to also optionally provide you with longer-term support.
The SEO Expert Review includes up to 1 hour briefing telco, elaboration of our recommendation and up to 2 hours video conference on the results. We can offer the Expert Review from 1.920€ plus VAT.
Our SEO Expert Review focuses on the visibility of your site on Google. If you are also interested in how visitors reach your site and behave there, our destination.analytics expert review is the perfect complement.